My Blog List

Translate

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.”

John 13:34

mill1

mill1

Monday, August 17, 2026

" Study finds cheap nasal spray rivals steroids for children’s sleep breathing issues, could curtail surgeries – "

>


https://www.naturalnews.com/2026-08-15-nasal-spray-rivals-steroids-children-sleep-breathing-issues.html 



This article is about helping kids but I found out during a recent stuffy nose one week cold-flu type symptoms that nasal spray is really good for  clearing out the nostrils- it's just basically salt water- and  you can buy one of these things at Dollar tree and refill it yourself- which I do now- and it clears out the nose πŸ‘ƒ - I can breathe again,  and that's what it's all about! It only took me 59 years to figure it out πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜„. It's the same feeling you get after swimming in the ocean you feel like everything is cleared and cleaned out πŸ‘πŸŒŠ

 " Study finds cheap nasal spray rivals steroids for children’s sleep breathing issues, could curtail surgeries – "